last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started calling the unemployment office at 9am, finally got through to them at 11:30, be completed the first automated part and then was put on hold for 31/2 hours before I spoke to a human, should know if I am eligible for it sometime next week.

Our shutdown was made statewide this afternoon, not in effect until Monday. Does not do much. Grocery stores, pharmacies, fast food, auto repair, laundries, etc. are exempt. Anything considered essential.
Think I will pick up some wood tomorrow and work in my shop to keep from going nuts. Although, it might be too late.

Last edited:
Our shutdown was made statewide this afternoon, not in effect until Monday. Does not do much. Grocery stores, pharmacies, fast food, auto repair, laundries, etc. are exempt. Anything considered essential.
Think I will pick up some wood tomorrow and work in my shop to keep from going nuts. Although, it might be too late.
We are shut down but seems everyone is essential.

Morning, back at my taxes. Will they ever be done

Morning Barrie, supposed to rain today but other than that its supposed to warm up next week, should be 70 by Wednesday. Can't wait, I'm tired of freezing.

Latest posts

Back