last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in idaho we are allowed to sell guns to anyone unless we know they are a felon. Every yard sale has a gun table set up

I've never sold a gun. I just buy them. As I've said a hundred ti.es before, the only gun I ever lost was the one my ex wife order me to give her. That was 9 years ago and it still frosts my ass.

I won't sell a gun either. We did take the SCCY 9mm that my wife bought back to the store and traded it for a Ruger. We both had trouble racking it and she could hit nothing with it. Don't know what was wrong with it, but I could hand her my ruger and she could take the center out of the bullseye. With the SCCY she could barely hit the target.
To give an idea what she is like with guns. Took her to a black powder shoot where they had to show her how to load one. With a borrowed rifle, she got first.

I went to the grocery store, feel gross now, need a shower

Morning Barrie, taxes are done. I feel free. I'm gonna spray some weeds on my property and clean out my 07 ram, I think I might trade it in. Its been having problems and rides like a tank. My one ton dually rides smoother.

Morning Barrie, taxes are done. I feel free. I'm gonna spray some weeds on my property and clean out my 07 ram, I think I might trade it in. Its been having problems and rides like a tank. My one ton dually rides smoother.

Congrats on the taxes, good luck on getting a good trade on your truck.

Latest posts

Back