last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No rain here today, going cut the grass a little later.
I'm holding out on cutting, only about half of it has started growing. I need to spray weeds. Im determined to kill as many weeds as possible this year, I have 5 gallons of ground clear to mix up and 20 gallons of 2,4D for the other areas and pastures. My pastures are in poor shape. The last owner didn't use them so weeds took over, trying to bring them back to grasses.

I'm holding out on cutting, only about half of it has started growing. I need to spray weeds. Im determined to kill as many weeds as possible this year, I have 5 gallons of ground clear to mix up and 20 gallons of 2,4D for the other areas and pastures. My pastures are in poor shape. The last owner didn't use them so weeds took over, trying to bring them back to grasses.

I'm going to try and do as little trimming as I can this summer, lots of round up. LOL.

Ya all need to move!
Yesterday, mid-upper 60's, today; the same !

The way some companies are raising prices, are they giving employees guns to go with the masks?

Hey Ken, how are supplies in your area? Got everything you need? You been to the Prescott Costco since this pandemic crap?
I, We, do NOT go to Prescott for any reason, anytime. Nothing but Cali-liberals and druggies there!
We don't go anywhere now, haven't for at least four weeks and have no reason or plan to. Everything we need is right here, when I say there is enough here for at least two years I mean it, truth!

Walmart is blocking non-essential merchandise and limiting the number of shoppers at any time. One shopper comes out, one goes in. One person per shopping cart.

Some people have strange ideas. Had a guy ask me if I was selling any of my guns. Don't think that is even possible. I don't understand the concept.

Latest posts

Back