last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning. Ken, My LAPD neighbor has a white (with an orange stripe) 2007 Shelby, he purchased new, and it just sits in the corner of his garage, but drives it around the block once a month. He just rolled over to 7,000 miles. I bet that beautiful puppy is worth alot of money, right?

We just got a stay at home order. Does not change much. The governor gave an executive order keeping CCWs from expiring. Also driver licenses and state tags will not expire.

I think they are all open here. They are considered essential. I had to call my dr for a benedryl prescription for my allergies. It is all gone from the shelves.

I think they are all open here. They are considered essential. I had to call my dr for a benedryl prescription for my allergies. It is all gone from the shelves.

I found one open or at least they answered the phone, I had to take a couple pictures of the bad tooth which wasn't easy and email them to them. Then I had to fill out all the forms online. They will call me tomorrow.

I found one open or at least they answered the phone, I had to take a couple pictures of the bad tooth which wasn't easy and email them to them. Then I had to fill out all the forms online. They will call me tomorrow.
I hope they see you.

I've just been deployed to the Red Cross for the next month. I'm head of safety for Los Angeles region, virtually deployed. Exactly how the hell can I do my job by sitting at a computer at my home?

I've just been deployed to the Red Cross for the next month. I'm head of safety for Los Angeles region, virtually deployed. Exactly how the hell can I do my job by sitting at a computer at my home?
Are you essential?

Why is construction essential? I want time off. We are only getting busier

What the hell its 35 degrees out. I didn't order winter back

Hey all. I'm gunna gain weight with this cooking at home stuff. Last night, homemade cheese enchiladas, tonight I made a baked taco dish. We don't want leftovers, so I'm allowing my creative cooking juices flowing.

Latest posts

Back