last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my buddy sho works at a grocery store brought home some tp for me that they had hidden from customers. The same day they had an employee test positive. I'm thinking I'll leave that tp with him for a while

Well, spring turkey season starts tomorrow. Got my stuff ready, meeting my hunting buddy and his son at the lease. Told him I'm going, but driving alone. Gotta get out and do something. Tennessee is under a stay at home order. Outside activity is still allowed.

Hey all. I'm gunna gain weight with this cooking at home stuff. Last night, homemade cheese enchiladas, tonight I made a baked taco dish. We don't want leftovers, so I'm allowing my creative cooking juices flowing.
With school canceled, my wife is cooking every day. I know I will gain weight. Paid all the bills on line. I will miss BSing with some of the cashiers.

My wife had some N-95 masks left from a class. We kept two, gave the others to my daughter, a home health care nurse. Going to draw a mustache on mine.

Good morning buckaroo's. I see we are all still alive. Am I the only paranoid one who takes his temperature multiple times a day.
Can't find a thermometer. Can't even order one on line that would be here before June.

Yes, get the instant forehead check thermometer. Takes about 2 seconds to find out if you are doing good. If you have a temp spoke above 100 degrees, you have something going on and you can take precautions not to expose your family/friends.

Yes, get the instant forehead check thermometer. Takes about 2 seconds to find out if you are doing good. If you have a temp spoke above 100 degrees, you have something going on and you can take precautions not to expose your family/friends.

I'll see what I can do.

Turkey season starts next week here. I'll probably go to a buddies property and sit.

This seems like a good weekend to start a batch of whiskey

Latest posts

Back