Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard on the news that biden is trying to pass giving reparations to illegal immigrants in upwards of a million bucks per family

I would think that black people would be pissed over that.
Fuck them...
It would piss me off.
Im so damned pissed off now at that dickhead biden and the rest of the asshole liberal Dems destroying this Country.

Biden wants to cut pollution? He had an 85 car motorcade at the climate meeting.

and.... he took most of his cabinet with him, including pete buttiisraw, who hasn't been on his job butt staying at home on baby leave... WADS, (what a dick sucker)

I thought Utah was pretty conservative?

1635700121028.png

A democrat won a seat in the Texas legislature by 14 points two years ago. Last night a Republican beat him.

Kamala Harris and New York Governor Kathy Hochul (D-NY) were met by a large group of demonstrators upset with Covid lockdowns, vaccine mandates and more.

The “Kamala is a whore” chant is a reference to Harris’ reputation for sleeping with people for political gains, such as former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown.
Known for being a very liberal city, New Yorkers are becoming increasingly upset with their Democrat leadership as city workers are being fired by the thousands for refusing to take a mandatory Covid vaccine.

“The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is issuing an emergency temporary standard (ETS) to protect unvaccinated employees of large employers (100 or more employees) from the risk of contracting COVID-19 by [mandating] vaccination."

https://news.yahoo.com/durham-issues....co/BROqDZoL8r
Special Counsel John Durham, the attorney tapped by the Trump administration to audit the Russia investigation, has reportedly handed down a new set of subpoenas, including to a law firm with ties to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

The grand jury subpoenas for documents were issued earlier this month, according to CNN, after Durham charged Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann for allegedly knowingly making a false statement to the FBI.

Investigators from the special counsel’s office are seeking additional documents from Sussmann’s former law firm, Perkins Coie, an indication that Durham may be looking to add to Sussmann’s charges or to bring cases against other defendants.

Durham was reportedly investigating whether Sussmann lied to the FBI regarding who — if anyone — he was representing when he told the Bureau about communications between the Trump Organization and the Kremlin-connected Russian bank Alfa Bank.

Congress and their staff, the White House and their staff and the Post Office are exempt from the vaccine mandate.

Latest posts

Back