Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, had a difficult time with a direct question at her Congressional hearing on Thursday.

“What percent of CDC employees are vaccinated?” Rep. Cassidy asked.

“We’re actively encouraging vaccination on all of our employees and doing a lot of education and outreach in order to get our agency fully vaccinated,’ she said, completely dodging the question.

“And the — but the percent?” he asked.

“I don’t have that for you today,” she admitted.

World leaders at the climate meeting

climate meeting.jpg

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is reportedly gathering data on an oil pipeline in Michigan to determine if shutting it down would further increase fuel prices in the region.

“Revoking the permits for the [Line 5] pipeline that delivers oil from western Canada across Wisconsin, the Great Lakes and Michigan and into Ontario, would please environmentalists who have urged the White House to block fossil fuel infrastructure, but it would aggravate a rift with Canada and could exacerbate a spike in energy prices that Republicans are already using as a political weapon,” Politico Pro reported. “Killing a pipeline while U.S. gasoline prices are the highest in years could be political poison for Biden, who has seen his approval rating crash in recent months.”

Strictest gun laws in the country
Chicago is up to 4,005 shootings and 735 homicides so far this year
Chicago so far this weekend: 46 shot and 8 homicides.

Biden's energy secretary

When asked about her plans to increase oil production so people can stay warm this winter, she laughed and said "that is hilarious"

Two days after receiving the booster shot, Gavin Newsom cancelled his trip to the climate conference in Scotland, and disappeared from public view. It's been 11 days and we still don't know where he is.

Two days after receiving the booster shot, Gavin Newsom cancelled his trip to the climate conference in Scotland, and disappeared from public view. It's been 11 days and we still don't know where he is.
They are reporting that unknown persons are sick (i think Vid) so he is tending to them. I think he is getting his sex change.

Strictest gun laws in the country
Chicago is up to 4,005 shootings and 735 homicides so far this year
Chicago so far this weekend: 46 shot and 8 homicides.
Well, one things for sure, chitown folks sure are piss poor aims. Chances of dying are around 18%.

As for the per mile tax, it is already in effect for big rigs. Every year I have to file with the IRS my mileage per commercial vehicle and pay a tax per mile. Last year I had one parked all year and 0 miles was unacceptable so I had to re file with more miles or they would not let me renew my registration.

As for the per mile tax, it is already in effect for big rigs. Every year I have to file with the IRS my mileage per commercial vehicle and pay a tax per mile. Last year I had one parked all year and 0 miles was unacceptable so I had to re file with more miles or they would not let me renew my registration.
Sounds like what the IRS does to waitresses. They are required to report a certain amount of tips whether they get that much or not.

Latest posts

Back