Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resized_IMG_3769(1).jpeg

Ashley Biden's diary, Brandon's daughter, apparently has surfaced. It says that daddy molested her growing up.

Rusty, it's ok for sleepy Joe to molest, sniff, fondle women if all ages, but let Trump have a Russian hooked give him a golden shower and all hell breaks loose...🙄

More control in the bill that passed.

The objectives of the pilot program are—

(A)to test the design, acceptance, implementation, and financial sustainability of a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee;
(B)to address the need for additional revenue for surface transportation infrastructure and a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee; and
(C)to provide recommendations relating to the adoption and implementation of a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee.

How will they do it:

(1)Tools
In selecting the methods described in subsection (c)(1), the Secretary shall coordinate with entities that voluntarily provide to the Secretary for use under the pilot program any of the following vehicle-miles-traveled collection tools:

(A)Third-party on-board diagnostic (OBD-II) devices.
(B)Smart phone applications.
(C)Telemetric data collected by automakers.
(D)Motor vehicle data obtained by car insurance companies.
(E)Data from the States that received a grant under section 6020 of the FAST Act (23 U.S.C. 503 note; Public Law 114–94) (as in effect on the day before the date of enactment of this Act).
(F)Motor vehicle data obtained from fueling stations.
(G)Any other method that the Secretary considers appropriate.

(e)Motor vehicle per-mile user fees
For the purposes of the pilot program, the Secretary of the Treasury shall establish, on an annual basis, per-mile user fees for passenger motor vehicles, light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks, which amount may vary between vehicle types and weight classes to reflect estimated impacts on infrastructure, safety, congestion, the environment, or other related social impacts

Time for a Rant
WHAT THE FUCK !!!!

Dems passed a 1.2 Trillion 'pay them selves bill'... opening the door for more and more...
and just how did they open the door to the rest... BY 13 REBUPLICANS VOTING WITH THEM TO PASS IT, while I think it was 5 Democrats voted against it!!!! ...again I say WHAT THE FUCK.... The stupid goddamn people can't stay together, I think I am done donating to the republicans. If they can't get together and not vote in the SHIT the dems want, FUCK THEM.
And now they want to give 'kids, teenagers', license's to drive 40,000+ pound trucks on the roads and Hiways ? How fucking stupid is that ? A fucking 18 year old driving on a road at 70+ mph, texting, or checking his/her 'social media'... or taking selfies to text out to their friends of them behind the wheel of a loaded Semi. Nothing could go wrong with that could it !
It might be time to look for a safer country to move to, you know, LIKE IRAN !!!

Goddamn biden
Goddamn pelosi
Goddamn nadler
Goddamn harris
Goddamn liberals
Goddamn all the RINOS

Time for a Rant
WHAT THE FUCK !!!!

Dems passed a 1.2 Trillion 'pay them selves bill'... opening the door for more and more...
and just how did they open the door to the rest... BY 13 REBUPLICANS VOTING WITH THEM TO PASS IT, while I think it was 5 Democrats voted against it!!!! ...again I say WHAT THE FUCK.... The stupid goddamn people can't stay together, I think I am done donating to the republicans. If they can't get together and not vote in the SHIT the dems want, FUCK THEM.
And now they want to give 'kids, teenagers', license's to drive 40,000+ pound trucks on the roads and Hiways ? How fucking stupid is that ? A fucking 18 year old driving on a road at 70+ mph, texting, or checking his/her 'social media'... or taking selfies to text out to their friends of them behind the wheel of a loaded Semi. Nothing could go wrong with that could it !
It might be time to look for a safer country to move to, you know, LIKE IRAN !!!

Goddamn biden
Goddamn pelosi
Goddamn nadler
Goddamn harris
Goddamn liberals
Goddamn all the RINOS

Couldn't agree more Ken.

Fuckem all!

We’ve gotten used to seeing Republican governors coming out against Joe Biden’s federal vaccine mandate for private-sector employers. In fact, a group of them have already filed a lawsuit seeking to block it. But when you start getting pushback from similarly positioned members of your own party, perhaps it’s time to take the hint. That’s what happened this week when Democratic Kansas Governor Laura Kelly issued a statement objecting to the policy and announcing her decision against enforcing it. Rather than attacking Biden over violations of people’s personal freedoms or privacy, however, Kelly took the much more polite approach of saying that Kansas already has its own plans in place and doesn’t believe that the national mandate is the “most effective” approach and it wouldn’t be the “best fit” for the needs of Kansas residents.

We’ve gotten used to seeing Republican governors coming out against Joe Biden’s federal vaccine mandate for private-sector employers. In fact, a group of them have already filed a lawsuit seeking to block it. But when you start getting pushback from similarly positioned members of your own party, perhaps it’s time to take the hint. That’s what happened this week when Democratic Kansas Governor Laura Kelly issued a statement objecting to the policy and announcing her decision against enforcing it. Rather than attacking Biden over violations of people’s personal freedoms or privacy, however, Kelly took the much more polite approach of saying that Kansas already has its own plans in place and doesn’t believe that the national mandate is the “most effective” approach and it wouldn’t be the “best fit” for the needs of Kansas residents.

Is she up for reelection in 22 and just covering her butt?

Latest posts

Back