Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I haven't been vaccinated. That's scary stuff. Bad enough we have covid. Now can die either way

IMG_5982.jpg

A nurse who works in LA says strokes are up 700%.
An Inuit who hunts in northern Alaska says vaxed people have more-gooder sex.

A Doctor who works in Zimbabwe says strokes are down by eight fold.

FYI:
BTW: there is NO such thing as "700 percent", there can be only 100%, 'unity is 1' there can not be more than 100%, 100% is the entirety of Anything.

brandon.png

baldwin.png

balwin2.png

baldwin 3.png

The Face of A KILLER... is there an Academy Award for KILLING a young innocent Woman.
baldwin 4.png

If he had listened to the NRA and their mantra, taken a class in firearm safety from the NRA, a young woman would be alive today.

dead eye baldwin.jpg

I hope that this HAUNTS him the rest of his life.

(… taking a life is something that will be remembered forever, "justified" it can be lived with.
BUT to do it through your own stupidity of an innocent young woman, you should remember that every minute of every day for rest of your miserable LIFE...)

Attachments

• baldwin.png
    baldwin.png
    692.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The latest version of the infrastructure bill, no longer has money for infrastructure. The money is for climate change, $3600 per child, free preschool and Obamacare.

You don't realize how much Google censors search results until you look for something someone does not want found. Search for adverse reactions to covid vaccines on Google and there are very few results. Go to something outdated like the old Bing search engine and you get pages of results.

Latest posts

Back