Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silent.jpg

Found this on another forum

"The left has pushed an Orwellian society.

We've already heard from med school students saying that they won't be taught the differences of prescriptions and health issues based on sex, because it upsets transgender feelings.

There are now doctors saying that they are afraid to be science based. A doctor was fired for noting the biological sex of a patient on their form. Transgender people will sometimes seek out new doctors who don't know the patient's biological sex this leads to wrong assessments, wrong medications, etc. Some doctors are saying it has cost lives.

Some places have made it ILLEGAL to note the biological sex.

We're denying the negative health side effects of chemical treatments. So that we can spare feelings, but this makes people less informed of their choices and believing the anti-science position that the chemicals are completely reversible.

We're told that breastfeeding women need to be extra careful of what they consume from avoiding certain fish, avoiding many prescriptions/medications, avoiding ZZZQuil, avoiding alcohol, avoiding caffeine as it will harm the baby, but we're told to shut up when people point out the harm for a biological male to chestfeed a baby being dopped up on chemicals that will get into the baby.

We're told sex and gender are different, but then we're told that its okay for biological men by sex to play against women, even though sports is segregated by sex.

We're told gender has nothing to do with sex, which is genitalia, but then we're told teens need to lop off genitalia to affirm their gender.

I have a coworker that teaches kids there are zero biological differences between men and women outside of private parts. This is anti-science."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/in-..._cmp=ZeroHedge

Tyson Foods Inc. is closing four chicken processing plants as it looks to lower costs.

The company said Monday that the plants being closed are located in North Little Rock, Arkansas; Corydon, Indiana; Dexter, Missouri and Noel, Missouri.

They should close them all down, since it is cruel to kill chickens. Instead, just buy them at a grocery store! :boom:
Try being around someone that believes/buys/only will eat "cage free, free range" eggs, only wants Organic foods.
I have No idea how i.have lived eating no 'Organic', gimmick, food !

I've read that "organic" in a grocery store means they have only used pesticides twice during the plant growing cycle.

Boy, what a farce.
That and so called organic pesticides and fertilizers.

I buy non organic also of course, but if I can get good organic fruit and vegetables I will buy them, especially berries and apples. I definitely buy organic oats because glyphosate, which is Roundup, is sprayed as a desiccant to dry non organic oats prior to harvest. They're even finding it in high levels in Cheerios. I buy Happy Eggs or similar certified free range eggs because their chickens all free range in at a minimum 8 acre pastures. To me, having chickens stuffed into super tiny cages their entire miserable lives is horrible. I'll pay a little extra so I know the hens aren't suffering to supply my eggs. I enjoy eating meat and eggs, but I don't believe that animals need to suffer in order to feed us.

I buy non organic also of course, but if I can get good organic fruit and vegetables I will buy them, especially berries and apples. I definitely buy organic oats because glyphosate, which is Roundup, is sprayed as a desiccant to dry non organic oats prior to harvest. They're even finding it in high levels in Cheerios. I buy Happy Eggs or similar certified free range eggs because their chickens all free range in at a minimum 8 acre pastures. To me, having chickens stuffed into super tiny cages their entire miserable lives is horrible. I'll pay a little extra so I know the hens aren't suffering to supply my eggs. I enjoy eating meat and eggs, but I don't believe that animals need to suffer in order to feed us.
SERIOUSLY.....
Do you really believe the fantasy story that chickens run FREE around on Eight (8) Acres and then people run around on those Eight (8) Acres hunting for the eggs like an Eight (8) Acre EASTER EGG HUNT 24/7...
WoW...

Q: HI there Mr Dufus, what do you do for a living?
A: Uh. Ya can call me Bubah, iz jest walk round all day wit mi basket lookin for eggs in dis ate (6) acre field feeld a lookin fer dem eggz fer this like da Estar Eggz hunt for dem peeple dat beeleev it's dune lik dis...

Latest posts

Back