Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just months after a Biden-appointed regulator teased a ban on gas stoves, the administration is working to enact a rule that would prohibit the manufacturing of nearly all portable gas generators on the U.S. market.

A proposed Consumer Product Safety Commission rule limits the amount of carbon monoxide a product can emit, with the commission admitting that 95 percent of portable gas generators on the market cannot comply with its new standard. As a result, industry leaders say, the rule will prompt widespread generator shortages, as manufacturers only have six months to design generators that meet the proposed regulation. That process normally takes years, Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association executive director Susan Orenga told the Washington Free Beacon.
https://freebeacon.com/energy/not-ju...as-generators/

I guess I should be calling Generac this afternoon.

Let's see how he enforces this. Right now there is a big monopoly on towable gas generators, for the dimwitted Tesla owners who realize there 250 mile range is closer to 150 miles when you use A/C.

sin bad.jpg

CMT pulling Jason Aldean's song is blowing up in their face. They are being boycotted. Meanwhile he has the number 1 song and 4 albums in the top 10.
Back when they came here to protest, country boys guarded all of the downtown businesses.
Our sheriff sat across the street and told them they would be arrested if they blocked the street or even the sidewalk and then gave them bottles of cold water.

My cousin works at Disney, at the sound and archive section. He has been with them for 40 years. Unless you have 30+ years on, you get a pink slip. They pay you to stay home until September 1st, and you aren't allowed back in. My cousin's wife, who only had 28 years on, was also let go, but so far, my cousin is safe.

My cousin works at Disney, at the sound and archive section. He has been with them for 40 years. Unless you have 30+ years on, you get a pink slip. They pay you to stay home until September 1st, and you aren't allowed back in. My cousin's wife, who only had 28 years on, was also let go, but so far, my cousin is safe.
They have already laid off 700 from Disney and ESPN terminated 20 of their radio personalities.

A dwarf, who is an actor, blasted Disney for not using dwarfs in the new Snow White movie. And the new "Snow White" is not white and two of the dwarfs are black.

A dwarf, who is an actor, blasted Disney for not using dwarfs in the new Snow White movie. And the new "Snow White" is not white and two of the dwarfs are black.
My kids went to see the little mermaid, said she was black with a white dad and no mom.

Details never made public.

Derek Chauvin who was convicted of second-degree murder of George Floyd has appealed to the USSC after the state of Minnesota refused his appeal without explanation.

Chauvin's lawyer is saying the original trial was tainted by the media and courts so that facts were discarded such as:

-Floyd admitted to using drugs on video.

-Floyd repeatedly said he couldn't breathe on video before the cops ever touched him.

-Floyd's lungs were 2 to 3 times the normal size and filled with fluid. This is a symptom of an overdose.

-A Floyd hired family pathologist claimed Floyd died of Asphyxiation, but the government found he died from cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained and that there were "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

-Hennepin County's chief medical examiner strongly suggested the primary cause of death was the deadly combination of Fentanyl, Meth, and a long list of Floyd's health problems.

-Floyd had almost 4 times the level of Fentanyl that is considered lethal.

-The restraint of using a knee on the back was in fact part of the training that officers received.

-Chauvin was the police officer that asked the ambulance to make Floyd a top priority and to hurry it up to the scene.

Latest posts

Back