last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killing time before the plane takes off. Seeing Ford vs Ferrari, then 11 minutes to airport, and flying the fuck out of this liberal city. When did Austin become part of California?
When California started moving there 20 years ago

Evening, 350 bucks into parts for this pos chevy and now I need new speed sensors to get the abs light off. All because of that stupid caliper upside down. Heated up the front brakes to much and melted the sensors. The guy buying it is hounding me to get it but I cant let him know it had 30 little problems. This thing is killing me.

Got the water pump on and so far so good. Next is o2 sensors then speed sensors. Hopefully that is all. Got the ac fixed while I was under there, belt half shredded and came off. Hopefully the idle pully will last a while. Had a little play but not horrible but probably the reason the belt went. Just has to last a week. I'm tired of throwing parts at this thing but it's hard for me to sell a truck with issues either

Got the water pump on and so far so good. Next is o2 sensors then speed sensors. Hopefully that is all. Got the ac fixed while I was under there, belt half shredded and came off. Hopefully the idle pully will last a while. Had a little play but not horrible but probably the reason the belt went. Just has to last a week. I'm tired of throwing parts at this thing but it's hard for me to sell a truck with issues either

Evening Chris, you might want to spray some penetrating oil on those sensors tonight.

So I went by my neighbors house tonight and had a third whiskey which is enough for me. I started walking home and saw a dog that looked like mine so I started calling it and it wouldn't listen. I chased after it then got home and my wife said our dog had been inside at least 30 minutes. I guess I was half drunk chasing a coyote tonight.

Latest posts

Back