last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My knee has been hurting like hell, I'm scared to go to the doctor

My knee has been hurting like hell, I'm scared to go to the doctor

If you go to doc for knee and they offer a shot into it, ask for deading. I didn't know and the shot giver almost got their head pulled off it hurt so badly. But it helped the knee immediately.

Hi all.

When you get gout, they are supposed to stick a needle in the swollen joint to check some of the fluid. I not only say no, I say "hell no".

When you get gout, they are supposed to stick a needle in the swollen joint to check some of the fluid. I not only say no, I say "hell no".
I took a buddy to have that done, looked painful

So I'm in my shop working on the truck and my dog wont stop barking so I went out to see why and there are six deer in the yard grazing ignoring her

Evening, this truck is winning. I got everything fixed except the abs light. He wants me to deliver it Thursday. Both my wheel sensors test ok and at 110 bucks a piece I dont want to throw more parts at it. My good scantool was borrowed and never returned so now I get to go buy a new one tomorrow. Of course I could get one half the price online but I need it tomorrow. I still need to clean my tools out and vacuum the mouse crap and wash it inside and out. Way to much work to sell a truck. I'm gonna have a grand into this thing just to get rid of it.

Latest posts

Back