last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The water pump looks new but I dont think I ever replaced it. It must have been done shortly before I bought it. I want to say I bout this truck in 15 but I cant remember

it also keeps throwing code p0155 oxygen sensor heater circuit bank 2 sensor 1

Can you tell me what's wrong with this picture
Screenshot_20191208-125749_Gallery.jpg

So about 6 months before I brought that truck here my foreman burned up the rear brakes so I had spend 2500 putting new everything on the rear at a shop. Two months later he tells me he needs to put new brakes on the rear. I didn't question it but when I picked it up I realized it had no rear brakes, this explains why. Now I wonder if it was him or the shop that screwed up.

Going to be point blank with you,$2,500. for rear brakes means you got bent over.
You dont need to tell me that. And they are disc. Foreman screwed them up and just had it towed and didn't tell me until the work was done. I should have fired him

Granted those are probably heavy duty brakes but that is still a crazy price.
Typical California service shop. Just like calling a rooter company, all of a sudden you need new everything at triple the cost and if you leave it will blow up within a block.

The new caliper was 66 bucks before my discount. I think I paid 45. There isn't even 400 bucks worth of parts back there. Probably paid 800 an hour labor. I cant remember the company but it was one of those chain shops like pep boys or something, I remember I was pissed by also 1000 miles away with a crew that had to get to work the next day.

Ok barrie, got the new caliper on. Ran the truck a bunch without a drop so I drained the straight water I had in it a refilled it with coolant. Fired it up and it started dripping from the water pump. At least it showed me so I wouldn't be worried but still odd that it went all day without leaking.

Ok barrie, got the new caliper on. Ran the truck a bunch without a drop so I drained the straight water I had in it a refilled it with coolant. Fired it up and it started dripping from the water pump. At least it showed me so I wouldn't be worried but still odd that it went all day without leaking.

Well thankfully it's not a cracked head or bad head gasket.

Killing time before the plane takes off. Seeing Ford vs Ferrari, then 11 minutes to airport, and flying the fuck out of this liberal city. When did Austin become part of California?

Latest posts

Back