last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully you priced it high enough to at least turn a little profit.
A little but not enough. I really like the truck and dont mind keeping it so if he tries to get me down on delivery I'll just keep it. It's a 1 ton dually with a service bed lift gate and pipe rack. Really a useful truck. I plan on buying a new truck with the money anyway. I want to get a 4wd I can put a plow on for making money if we ever get snow

A little but not enough. I really like the truck and dont mind keeping it so if he tries to get me down on delivery I'll just keep it. It's a 1 ton dually with a service bed lift gate and pipe rack. Really a useful truck. I plan on buying a new truck with the money anyway. I want to get a 4wd I can put a plow on for making money if we ever get snow

Plow truck wouldn't be a bad thing to have around.

Good morning Tom.
Yes it is.

2 days at the deer lease looking at this.
1208190850_HDR.jpg

Then 2 days at Reelfoot Lake looking at this.
1210190841_HDR.jpg

My hunting buddy's son shot a nice doe Sunday morning. I had a chance at a nice 8 pointer, just couldn't seal the deal. Monday the ducks didn't fly but made up for it yesterday.

None of your other trucks are 4 wd?
My dually and my 07 ram are. Dually wouldn't make a good plow truck and the 07 is my personal truck but the more I look at it I might end up using it. It has high miles though.

I've never been duck hunting, and I live about a mile from a state designated area

My dually and my 07 ram are. Dually wouldn't make a good plow truck and the 07 is my personal truck but the more I look at it I might end up using it. It has high miles though.

Sounds like you have it covered truck wise, your personal truck a 3/4ton?
Maybe I should try to sell off as much of my stuff just bring my toolbox and clothes.

Latest posts

Back