WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Safest place when you hit a gas line is right there at the break. That is if it didn't explode when you hit it.

I have taken out a few of those.

What are you guys doing in the road?

I have never hit a gas line, but dug up an old homemade coffin with skeletal remains once.

I dug up a human leg last year, wondering where the rest of the person was? Buried beneath a Grease interceptor.

Safest place when you hit a gas line is right there at the break. That is if it didn't explode when you hit it.

I have taken out a few of those.

What are you guys doing in the road?
Total rip out and replace.
I just bent the line over and tied it off with duct tape.
I had an impromptu meeting with the gas co and the locating service,the idiot that was there from the locating service probably won't have a job today, flat out lied to the gas company.

We had waffles for breakfast and dropped the truck off to have a clear bra installed on it.

Decided to drive the Jeep to work today, it was a nice ride in to work this morning, might get wet on the ride home though.

packing.....

more packing.....

and lots more packing.....

there was of course - more packing....

and it rained here AGAIN.

but on the bright side, we caught three mice in the house!

I'm pretty sure they were all blind.

...and one is now suffering. I like these glue traps!!!
Yes I am cruel and that little bitch is paying for it's unwanted entrance!

I use the squirrelanator. That is cruel, you should try it sometime. Did you know it takes a squirrel les than 45 seconds to stop breathing under water?

bucket-o-water is WAY to quick....

I prefer flaming tooth picks, salt, a pair of needle nose plier... and giving real meaning to 'x-number of BLIND mice' !!!!!

Bucket of water is only when I am not lazy, those fuckers try and bite me when I pick the cage up they get to sit in the sun a little longer. I have gotten 52 in the last month.

Bucket of water is only when I am not lazy, those fuckers try and bite me when I pick the cage up they get to sit in the sun a little longer. I have gotten 52 in the last month.

What the fuck.... do live on a nut farm?

Nope, just doing some population control. Didn't mind them so much until the eroded all my slopes and ate my plants, then it was eviction time.

Latest posts

Back