WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking wall Cause.

I need a coaster?

It's really an awesome job for us! It's taking all of my time, BigAl is building 2 homes and a 4 plex patio home project so we are unbelievably busy this summer.
Don't get TOO wrapped up in work... it can happen !!!

(That's my seriousness for today)

Don't get TOO wrapped up in work... it can happen !!!

(That's my seriousness for today)

Got hay to cut and the sun is shining! I plan on layin around this winter hasing sex and cutting firewood.

neighborhood garage sale day!
people are like vultures... they were buying everything as we were pulling it out of the garage at 7 am this morning and by 9:30 everything was sold.

neighborhood garage sale day!
people are like vultures... they were buying everything as we were pulling it out of the garage at 7 am this morning and by 9:30 everything was sold.

What the hell is this "WE" at 7 am... "YOU" were still in bed !!!!!!!!

What the hell is this "WE" at 7 am... "YOU" were still in bed !!!!!!!!

I was in the shower and had no idea people were already out there... hell, the sale wasn't supposed to start until 8am!

I worked on a scissor lift all day pulling MC cable through steel studs. I fucking hate steel studs and I hate mc cable even more. Now for the fucked up part. Other than walking from the house to the car, car to jobsite then to the scissor lift and going to break and lunch then back to the car and from car to house. I walked 7321 paces today. Yep 3.61 miles back and forth on a fucking 10 foot long scissor lift.

We need a First world problems thread so I can go whine there to.

3.61 miles on a scissor lift. How the fuck does that even happen?

image.jpeg
I worked on a scissor lift all day pulling MC cable through steel studs. I fucking hate steel studs and I hate mc cable even more. Now for the fucked up part. Other than walking from the house to the car, car to jobsite then to the scissor lift and going to break and lunch then back to the car and from car to house. I walked 7321 paces today. Yep 3.61 miles back and forth on a fucking 10 foot long scissor lift.

We rented a lift this week, I bet Jacob ran the thing up and down 20,000 times over the last 3 days!

Latest posts

Back