WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built a few walls, then worked on the jeep and drank beer. Now I'm relaxing.

image.png
Look at this crap!

View attachment 647

We rented a lift this week, I bet Jacob ran the thing up and down 20,000 times over the last 3 days!

At the rate he is going he will have a rough time in his life. I don't know how many people have called me out on my equipment operator experience. When you are operating a dozer at 8 yrs old and ran it for 2 months before you got to drive a rubber tired vehicle. People tend to call bullshit. He will be shutting a lot of peoples mouths when he gets on the stuff and shows he knows exactly what he is doing.

Sorry, ^wet sock post^

Apology not accepted because it was never necessary. Caring for your parents is a noble thing. And hell we asked what ya did today, you answered.

Worked today. The highlight of my day was taking a dump in the wheelchair accessible port-a-john. Thing was 6x8 has rails all the way around. Lots of leg room to stretch out. Yep Cadillac crapper. Notice the selfie in the mirror on the door. Yep I took a bathroom selfie. I'm one of the cool kids.
Resized_20160618_112034.jpeg
Resized_20160618_112025_001.jpeg
Resized_20160618_112955.jpeg

Worked today. The highlight of my day was taking a dump in the wheelchair accessible port-a-john. Thing was 6x8 has rails all the way around. Lots of leg room to stretch out. Yep Cadillac crapper. Notice the selfie in the mirror on the door. Yep I took a bathroom selfie. I'm one of the cool kids.View attachment 684 View attachment 685 View attachment 686
Problem with those is they don't hold much crap. On a busy site they get gross quick.

They have 15 regular and the 1 Cadillac and they are cleaned every day. I have yet to go into any one and it not be clean. They have a lot more than required. Pretty nice situation here. The downside is having to crap when it is 90°.

does your hard hat have a "V" molded into the top? If so a local company MSA made it. I just interviewed with them.. Their interview / hiring process is crazy slow..

They have 15 regular and the 1 Cadillac and they are cleaned every day. I have yet to go into any one and it not be clean. They have a lot more than required. Pretty nice situation here. The downside is having to crap when it is 90°.
Wait til it's 110 out. Gets moist in there.

My neighbor gave me a slightly used Roomba automatic vacuum cleaner, so it can easily pick up lint and dog hair throughout the main portion of the house. I charged it for a few days and after mama went to bed late last night, I figured I would give it a whirl to see how it worked. Boy, that thing went all over my tile and throw rugs, in between all my dining room chairs and seemed to not miss a spot. Then, the smell of dog crap was everywhere.

I was unaware that one of my dogs had a bad case of diarrhea, and that damn Rumba hit that hershey squirt pile in the livingroom and spread crap from one end of the house to the other. Worse yet, the crap was oozing out the lint trap of the Roomba, and was all over the wheels. I spent the next two hours cleaning, sanitizing, and mopping the floors. I also had to go outside to hose my new Roomba, and now fried the circuits, and it is now dead.

So much for my easy floor cleaning.

Latest posts

Back