WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Jeep has been parked in the garage since November (Eff you Michigan winter salt on the roads!). Got it out today, washed it off, took the doors and windows off. Ready for summer!

Also, picked up a couple little work benches (for a total length of 8') from Harbor Freight today for the garage. Certainly not heavy duty, but will do well to store my tools in the garage. Tired of them being in boxes in various places since the move this past November.

Got up and graded one of my roads then planted a bunch of fruit trees and spent a few hours fixing drip lines that the coyotes love to chew up. Built a bumper for my XJ and put together the winch for it. Had some friends over for diner then a few cocktails, now I am ready for bed.

Tighty Whites or Boxers.

She doesn't have to TRY to get him in rehab... take him to the nearest VA Center.

Hanes Xtemp tagless boxer briefs mid length. The last ones I bought were short length and my junk falls out the leg hole and then gets pinched. I'm headed back to work tomorrow so I needed something to keep my junk in and out of the way of getting smashed by my bibs when I bend over.

As for our friends. She was trying to get him to go to the VA but he didn't want to last night. I don't think he is ready to quit. sounds like he is waiting til monday or tuesday when his sister is going to be able to send him some money. I'm thinking he is going to get his cash and move out then he can do what he wants. I'm going to see if I can talk some sense into him. Sad part is if they don't want to stop or don't want the help not much you can do.

Anyone who has insight into it let me know.

bu1.jpg
bu1.jpg
bu2.jpg
bu2.jpg
bu3.jpg
bu4.jpg
bu3.jpg
bu2.jpg
Me and the boy scalded and scraped a pig for our Fathers Day hootenanny

Played with the kidos... Went swimming with the family...

Finally got online and saw the horrid events that took place in Orlando...

Well today I got the information together so I can get the locks changed on the Florida house,,,,that will put a stop to things.
Hog's looking good Jeff.

The Jeep has been parked in the garage since November (Eff you Michigan winter salt on the roads!). Got it out today, washed it off, took the doors and windows off. Ready for summer!

Also, picked up a couple little work benches (for a total length of 8') from Harbor Freight today for the garage. Certainly not heavy duty, but will do well to store my tools in the garage. Tired of them being in boxes in various places since the move this past November.

Pic added!

W O R K

....is a four letter word.

The nastyest and the worst....

Not for me anymore, or for the last three years for that matter...

Today I found out I busted a brake line on my BMW. ABS lights flashing and smoke coming from the front. Just another thing to fix. :(

Today I found out I busted a brake line on my BMW. ABS lights flashing and smoke coming from the front. Just another thing to fix. :(
I feel your pain.. Just fixed the Ubiversal joints and a wheel sped sensor in my Jk, scheduled an apt for inspection (ran out end of May) for tomorrow.. Came out of work and 1 of my "Filled" stone chips cracked up and down my windshield... Ugh

Latest posts

Back