Thought of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the wind.jpg

I have No idea where half of mine went!

I usually give about half to the government every year.

you make too much money then.
Not really, they just think i do. Paying things off early always bites me. If you run a business like i do, pay cash and dont overspend you get penalized. If you run in debt to everyone you will do fine. Its a system dedigned to keep you working.

Not really, they just think i do. Paying things off early always bites me. If you run a business like i do, pay cash and dont overspend you get penalized. If you run in debt to everyone you will do fine. Its a system dedigned to keep you working.
Off shore accounts?

Did you ever just feel like an idiot?
We did a lot of craft shows for years. There was these two brothers who did a lot of wood carving that I got to know. Bib overalls, flannel shirts, figured they were just hayseeds. One day I asked Maynard, really his name, what did you do before you retired? He said, have you heard of Almogordo, New Mexico? I said yes. He said he worked there, setting up the computers for the nuclear weapons program. Yep, I felt like an idiot.
To be fair though, they had no running water and no electricity on their farm. They washed their clothes with well water and hung them on a tree to dry.

Latest posts

Back