Thought of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone says that if you don't vote, you can't complain. But did you ever step in there to vote and think, " neither one of these idiots is smart enough to tie his own shoes."?

death.PNG

One of my dad's favorites.

You don't want to live in a one horse town, unless you own the horse.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”
~ Mark Twain

“My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there’s hardly any difference.”​

― Harry S. Truman

" The greater part of the population is not very intelligent, dreads responsibility, and desires nothing better than to be told what to do. Provided the rulers do not interfere with its material comforts and its cherished beliefs, it is perfectly happy to let itself be ruled. "
~Aldous Huxley

Sorry, but I say Bullshit.
Get and keep a fuckimg job !
A RANT;
I did come from a 'poor' family, that does not mean you have to remain that way. We never had a new car, didn't have a TV, never went to a resturant until i was 17. If you have the desire to improve yourself or the position you are in, you Can change it. If you have the 'desire/drive' to make changes, it is up to you to do so, not to live off of others because you are a fucking slug/leach...
I have No sympathy for self loathing people making excuses. Jobs Are available, may not be what you like, I did not 'enjoy' many of the lobs I had, but I did them. It is OK if at a time you need a little help, but don't make it lifetime of hand-outs. I had goals and went every way possible to.reach them, even at my own peril.
Fuck all thses lazy assholes that think they are owed ANYTHING...
You hungry, get a damn job to buy food, need a better job, WORK. get an education, get into an apprentiship program...
There ARE means to an end...

Latest posts

Back