last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't see the Independents voting for Trump. I do see them getting behind DeSantis and voting for him.

Last year ny good Graco paint sprayer took a crap on me in the middle of a job. Only thing i could find locally was a wagner, guy at the paint store said all my graco guns and hoses will eork with it. Got it hooked up and guess what none of my geaco stuff worked with it. I kept it because i needed to finish the job. Fast forward to this week. That wagner took a crap on me and so did my little wagner hand held. Ill never buy another wagner product. Junk i tell you.

Those Wagner Paint sprayers will work good fresh out of the box. Use it, then throw it away. I had a nice Graco Magnum that was always ready to go, until my son allowed his friend to borrow it. He didn't realize it needed to be cleaned afterwards, and gave it to me a month later, with dried paint in all the hoses. I tried to fix it, but ended up tossing it into the trash. Never loan out your tools!

Q: Why does New Jersey have all the toxic waste dumps and California have all the lawyers?
A: Because New Jersey got first pick

Morning, have about a 14 hour work day today and im getting sick and i cant sleep. This is gonna be great.

Latest posts

Back