last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister just called me money hungry for wanting to make sure she doesn't steal from grandpa.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
Im pretty sure.

She says i only care about his money. I ssid no, he only has so much and hes in an expensive facility so we need to manage it the best we can and cut what we can. And maybe just maybe he can stop paying for her and her sons bills.

Morning. Nasty storms all night. Wind, hail, lightning and heavy rain. Tornadoes east of here.

Morning all. Im ready for winter to be ovrr.

So i got rid of my foreman when he had his temper tantrum. Ive been working like a hebrew slave since then. Today i had one employee forget how to get to the jobsite hes been going to for the last week, another i had to wake up when he hadn't left yet when i drove past his house and my dump truck driver forgot he was working today. What is with people these days.

Good morning fine peeps.

Time to retire once again Chris!
Your telling me. It is funny though, my two younger guys are working way better now that foreman is gone. Could be because im on the job more or they just didnt like him.

Morning all, Rusty how far were the tornados from you?

Latest posts

Back