last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Mark and his summer business
FB_IMG_1680520107105.jpg

Good morning everyone!
They're still working on containing the fire but I'm not seeing any smoke at the moment. The winds will be high today though so getting any hotspots put out before then will be important. They don't believe any structures were burned but Tuzigoot area is closed today. I hike there fairly often although not lately because a huge mountain lion had been spotted several times roaming the trails during the daytime.

Did some excavation this morning then poured this patio this afternoon. Im beat but only worked 13 hours today.
20230403_192554.jpg
20230403_192621.jpg

Slacker! Ehat are you going to do after lunch? ;)

Me...bought some tri tip on sale, had a nice lunch, and took a nap watching Gunsmoke.
After lunch i think ill take a nap then go backfill a foundation for a pool house.

I guess in case of tornado, we will go the two blocks to my sister's house. She has a shelter and we have our youngest grandson today. I usually just sit and watch them. I have seen several tornadoes up close in my life. Watched one follow a river once 1/2 mile from me.

Latest posts

Back