last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening!
I've found a lot of dead birds in the yard lately. I think from all the wind and from the hawk that hunts around my feeder... He swoops in and they scatter and hit our windows

My wife's dog probably scared the squirrel to death.

1556212_689030857784662_1911529146_o.jpg

Been noticing at home depot and lowes prices have been dropping on a lot of items. I think companies are starting to feel a downturn and are trying to adjust before its to late

Been noticing at home depot and lowes prices have been dropping on a lot of items. I think companies are starting to feel a downturn and are trying to adjust before its to late
Google and Amazon are both laying off thousands. With OPEC cutting production and gas going up. it might get interesting.

Google and Amazon are both laying off thousands. With OPEC cutting production and gas going up. it might get interesting.
Im sure we are in for a crash fairly soon. Im guessing by this summer

Good morning!
I spent the day yesterday thoroughly cleaning the balcony and patios... Now I'm out on the patio enjoying a cup of coffee and watching the birds at my feeders.

We have our first party for spring tonight. I had to clean off the patio chairs, put up the umbrella, and mowed the lawn yesterday. I'll be BBQ'ing 2 tri tips, roasting baby potatoes, grilling some veggies, and setting up margarita's for all.

We have our first party for spring tonight. I had to clean off the patio chairs, put up the umbrella, and mowed the lawn yesterday. I'll be BBQ'ing 2 tri tips, roasting baby potatoes, grilling some veggies, and setting up margarita's for all.
What time should we be there?

Latest posts

Back