last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening everyone!
Chris, that totally sucks. I hope there's something you can do about her.
Ken is here and still kickin'

Good morning!
As much as I like Trump, I wish DeSantis would end up winning.

….
Ken is here and still kickin'
I do have a backhoe

Take your backhoe and put it to good use.

Dig a twenty foot deep hole, toss the sister-bitch in... don't harm her. then fill the damn hole back up, build a pig pen on top of it and raise pigs for 10-15 years. And smile big with every porkchop you eat!

I SOLVE PROBLEMS

If De Santis was smart, he would run under VP for Trump, then in 4 years Trump will term out, and De Santis would run as a seasoned president. We all know De Santis won't take a back seat to anyone, so none of this will happen. Then again, either will Trump. They will split the vote and Mr. Magoo will remain in office.

If De Santis was smart, he would run under VP for Trump, then in 4 years Trump will term out, and De Santis would run as a seasoned president. We all know De Santis won't take a back seat to anyone, so none of this will happen. Then again, either will Trump. They will split the vote and Mr. Magoo will remain in office.
I think that Trump is too much damaged goods to win.

Morning Chrisso

Can you imagine the dirt he knows on others? Then again, his biggest mistake was not taking action against these people while he was president.

I think that Trump is too much damaged goods to win.
You seem to forget that no matter how many votes he could possibly get, biden will likely get more. He will probably break his own record and get more votes then there are living people in the us. Can't fix this broken system.

Latest posts

Back