last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)
X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

So I agreed to let my quit guy come back, he's a hard worker and with the economy failing it won't be long till they are all gone and we have a bunch of work to get done. I told my foreman then he quit saying he won't work with him. At this point fuck them both, they can both quit.

So I agreed to let my quit guy come back, he's a hard worker and with the economy failing it won't be long till they are all gone and we have a bunch of work to get done. I told my foreman then he quit saying he won't work with him. At this point fuck them both, they can both quit.

Sounds like things are the same in Idaho as here. Nobody seems to want to work.

Sounds like things are the same in Idaho as here. Nobody seems to want to work.
We only have one flooring store left. I have had the owner hit me up to work cause he says the young guys don't give a shit. My installation days are over.

We have been REAL busy...

We got 54 plants to put in the ground ! Bet none of ya have dug in this packed like concrete 'dirt' like-shit here! You have to pick axe every bit of it to be able to clear a hole!

We got a good part of them in, but, I'm done digging! Fuck this!
Monday I got 14 Cactus to plant Nine different varieties....

So we now got some guy to dig ALL the rest of the holes and help plant, I'm fucking exhausted !!!!
Only about 20 more to get planted... the young guy is out there "digging" the holes for them now, we'll see how long he lasts !!!!

Latest posts

Back