last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have been REAL busy...

We got 54 plants to put in the ground ! Bet none of ya have dug in this packed like concrete 'dirt' like-shit here! You have to pick axe every bit of it to be able to clear a hole!

We got a good part of them in, but, I'm done digging! Fuck this!
Monday I got 14 Cactus to plant Nine different varieties....

So we now got some guy to dig ALL the rest of the holes and help plant, I'm fucking exhausted !!!!
Only about 20 more to get planted... the young guy is out there "digging" the holes for them now, we'll see how long he lasts !!!!

Afternoon Ken.

These lab people are fast. I live 2 miles from where they draw blood. Most of the results are posted on my portal when I get home. Everything is normal.

Pic of said guy sweating his ass off while you are sipping cucumber water with mint inside with your air conditioning blowing full blast

Dug and planted 16 plants, pretty hard work and a hard worker. we gave him ice, water all day and I went out ang got lunch for us all, he even came in and sat at the table with us for lunch... and got a nice tip on top of it !!!!
Also he will be back tomorrow to plant more !

We have been REAL busy...

We got 54 plants to put in the ground ! Bet none of ya have dug in this packed like concrete 'dirt' like-shit here! You have to pick axe every bit of it to be able to clear a hole!

We got a good part of them in, but, I'm done digging! Fuck this!
Monday I got 14 Cactus to plant Nine different varieties....

So we now got some guy to dig ALL the rest of the holes and help plant, I'm fucking exhausted !!!!
Only about 20 more to get planted... the young guy is out there "digging" the holes for them now, we'll see how long he lasts !!!!
I've dug in dirt like that. Should I bring my excavator with a breaker for you.

Had a buddy come visit from California, he is an equipment operator so I put him to work today.

I've dug in dirt like that. Should I bring my excavator with a breaker for you.

Well, we went and got five more plant to kill... takes us up to 59 !!!

The guy we hired is probably hardest worker I have seen in many years!

He dug the holes, mixed in 50/50 planting soil and amendments and got 18 in the ground yesterday in six and a half hours! He' back to day for more! this guy works his ass off !!!

He will be back Monday to help finish. He likes working for us, we pay well, get all a nice lunch (root beer, my favorite) and keep him supplied with cold water and ice!

Latest posts

Back