last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even the slightest bit of remorse? LOL.
Actually I'm drinking to it. He did it himself. I showed up 10 minutes late to work and stopped by the gas station to grab a drink. He pulled in just after, I told him work starts at 7. He tells me he's not clocked in so it's no big deal. I leave and when I get in my truck I check the time clock and he had been clocked in for 20 minutes already. About 10 minutes later I see him bsing with another employee when he is supposed to be in a dump truck hauling. I pull up and he gives me lip so I sent him on his way.

Actually I'm drinking to it. He did it himself. I showed up 10 minutes late to work and stopped by the gas station to grab a drink. He pulled in just after, I told him work starts at 7. He tells me he's not clocked in so it's no big deal. I leave and when I get in my truck I check the time clock and he had been clocked in for 20 minutes already. About 10 minutes later I see him bsing with another employee when he is supposed to be in a dump truck hauling. I pull up and he gives me lip so I sent him on his way.

Sure sounds like a perfectly justified shit canning to me.

Latest posts

Back