last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you how hard it is to find a standard? I searched far and wide. I'm looking for a G56 6 speed for it now. I'm over the auto.

I wish my dually was the standard but it didn't have the tow capacity I needed that the aisin 6 speed auto does

I just googled G56 transmissions and found numerous places, very pricey transmission.

I just googled G56 transmissions and found numerous places, very pricey transmission.
I was talking a truck that came with one. But yes there are several out there for a premium. That and all the other parts it will take

Good evening, folks.

So I'm back in yet another Ram. I'm not incredibly bummed about my YJ being gone, I'm not even going to stress about it. If it turns up somewhere, great, if not so be it. Just fuck it, I have a lot of shit going on that's more important than that at this point, if anything it's just one more thing not in my way anymore.

I'm just happy to have A/C again.

Attachments

• IMG_20180819_113311.jpg
    IMG_20180819_113311.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
Sweet ride, I've been thinking about selling my yj, never use the thing and the wife wants a side x side.

Is an 85 XJ even worth anything? Its fully rebuilt, everything works like new and blows cold air but its gutless with a 4banger. I have several grand into it but hell it just sits here collecting dust.

This truck has some things that will need to be fixed, like the infamous sloppy steering, faded clear coat on the hood and roof, and it needs new ball joints and tie rod ends. The paint has seen better days but it's not so bad that it bugs me, a good buff and polish will fix most of it.

All small stuff that can be easily fixed in a weekend if I cared enough.

At this point I don't think I'll be getting any other Jeeps again. Between my girlfriend's WJ and my other YJ, that's enough for me. Having 4-5 vehicles has gotten real old.

Is an 85 XJ even worth anything? Its fully rebuilt, everything works like new and blows cold air but its gutless with a 4banger. I have several grand into it but hell it just sits here collecting dust.

It's a California body isn't it? Rust free it should be worth something.

It's a California body isn't it? Rust free it should be worth something.
Yeah it's pretty clean, needs a paint job. I wanted to give it to my brother or sister as it was our moms keep before she died but I know they wont take care of it.

Latest posts

Back