last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's pretty clean, needs a paint job. I wanted to give it to my brother or sister as it was our moms keep before she died but I know they wont take care of it.

I don't blame you, I've always had a soft spot for them. I had a 2000 that I wish I still had.

I don't blame you, I've always had a soft spot for them. I had a 2000 that I wish I still had.
If I was smart enough to build another barn I could just toss it in and forget about it til I had more time. I'm on the kick of looking for a job again, I'm tired of being gone all the time working.

If I was smart enough to build another barn I could just toss it in and forget about it til I had more time. I'm on the kick of looking for a job again, I'm tired of being gone all the time working.

Good luck, you have enough equipment can you find enough work locally?

Good luck, you have enough equipment can you find enough work locally?
Plenty of work but at least an hour away. If I had a reliable helper I could go after more but people suck nowadays and dont want to earn a living

We all miss our old vehicles. Saw a picture today of a 56 Ford Crown Vic and I sure miss mine. 312 4 bbl 3 on the tree.

I'm tempted to off my 07 ram cummins 4x4 crew cab for a 93 ram 2500 single cab long bed 4x4 gas. I like the simple trick.

Good evening all !

I have my eye on a '64 Falcon Futura Convertible, 289, four speed Red and Red.... always liked the look of them.
...like I need another car/toy, ten of them sitting around here now.

I've never had or desired to have a Diesel?

Ken

Latest posts

Back