last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening y'all! Steak, baked taters Caesar salad, corn on the Cobb, great big cooler glass of gin and tonic, I hate having to rough it camping.

Been good so far, got the laundry done,went down the road and fixed a power window for a friend. Lazy day after that.

How are you doing today?
Doing good, had a rain shower come through about 4, cleared up, grandkids are making Smores, I can't stand marshmallows, so I'll have another gin and tonic I guess...

Evening guys, worked on my rental all day. Came home and showered. Gonna make some brats for dinner. Also trying to figure out if my 13 year old blind and deaf dog is happy. He spends most of his life indoors and very little outside and when he does he is chained up. He sleeps most of the time but still gets really happy when I let him.

Evening guys, worked on my rental all day. Came home and showered. Gonna make some brats for dinner. Also trying to figure out if my 13 year old blind and deaf dog is happy. He spends most of his life indoors and very little outside and when he does he is chained up. He sleeps most of the time but still gets really happy when I let him.

Evening Chris, glad I don't have to make that decision.

Latest posts

Back