last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back at the lake,all set up, daughter just brought their tent and stuff out and we set it up. They're coming tomorrow after the kids are out of school. Beautiful view of the lake, nice and quiet and I have a cooler full of beer and a half a handle jug if Tanguray Gin...

Back at the lake,all set up, daughter just brought their tent and stuff out and we set it up. They're coming tomorrow after the kids are out of school. Beautiful view of the lake, nice and quiet and I have a cooler full of beer and a half a handle jug if Tanguray Gin...

Sounds like the perfect weekend, enjoy.

Resized952018081695091343.jpg
Three generations of shooters

Sounds like the perfect weekend, enjoy.
Rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock right after we got here, suppose to rain all weekend. Cleared up and humidity you could cut with a knife. Still rather be here than sitting at the house. Tossed a Rooster Tail off the bank for a bit, drank a couple beers, BLTs with the best tomaters we've had this year yet. I'd post pics but the cell service isn't the best.

Rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock right after we got here, suppose to rain all weekend. Cleared up and humidity you could cut with a knife. Still rather be here than sitting at the house. Tossed a Rooster Tail off the bank for a bit, drank a couple beers, BLTs with the best tomaters we've had this year yet. I'd post pics but the cell service isn't the best.

Gotta agree, it's better than sitting at home.

Rained hard here this morning then turned humid and hot this afternoon.

Anyone else not able to post pictures? I havent been able to post in a week or so.

Still doesn't work for me on wifi or on cell. I select a pic and the loading bar comes up then it goes away and says select image as if I never selected one to begin with.

I'm on my phone connected to my home wifi right now but it has been the same no matter what for the last week or so

Latest posts

Back