last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0816181831.jpg

Still not working for me. Wish I could post pics of how this rental was left for me. Not sure how people can live like this

IMG_2905.JPG

Okay, I just uploaded this. Regular membership.

Anyone having problems. Are you on iPad? or any iOS device?

Still not working for me. Wish I could post pics of how this rental was left for me. Not sure how people can live like this

Are you using an iOS product to access the site, a branded app? Tell me what you're using. I've been fighting this and am in conversations with Tapatalk which the branded app is constructed on.

I can test on either android, iOS or windows 10. So, If I know the equipment and software I may be able to find the problem and maybe get it fixed for you.

I'm on my samsung s7 using Google chrome window. I have had the issue like this for months and months but it will usually eventually let me post a pic.

Just trying it with this post it seems to let me post my screenshots but not my pictures I take, maybe it's a size thing? It just failed on a 7.16mb picture.

This is what happens and the last picture is where it gets stuck and nothing happens and sometimes it will go back to no file chosen.
Screenshot_20180817-124553_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180817-124559_Android System.jpg
Screenshot_20180817-124606_Files.jpg
Screenshot_20180817-124629_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180817-124706_Chrome.jpg

Morning, I'm off to paint a rental, I hate painting.

Latest posts

Back