last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a bid on a cordless hole puncher today. Don't know if I got it. Their electricity went out right after I bid. I was high bid at the time. It was junk but I just wanted it.

The motor for the charger is ready to drop in. Just waiting on my new torque converter. Cant wait.

No i have a pool facility im doing the dirt work on and a big road and bunch of trenching for a home. That will keep me and a guy busy for a few months.

I need a 3'W, tapered to2' at the bottom by ~2'D 'trench/channel (all slopped at 1/8" per foot) dug completely around my garage in the back, with two 14" steel culverts, side by side in it at the front about 60' long to drive over to the doors... all slopped from the front SW corner to the rear SE corner. The channel w/rip-rap at the bottom and sides in it and 1.5" AB to keep it from erosion !!!!
It can taper to my north to drain !!!

Current topo runs currently from the SW to the NE at about 1"/10'....

If you run out of fun things to do!!!!!!

The original will work with a custom tune. I have a programmer to get it fired up.
Was that ECM for a manual or Auto... does it mate up with the stock Auto you are using?

Latest posts

Back