last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging a foundation for the governor today. Hope he pays. For his sake.

Attachments

• 20220823_104738.jpg
    20220823_104738.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Local story. Officer goes on a domestic disturbance call by himself. Not unusual here (usually only three on patrol) . Suspect resists, takes officer down and tries to take his gun. Citizen steps in and controls the subject.
Seems to happen a lot here that someone helps them.

Local story. Officer goes on a domestic disturbance call by himself. Not unusual here (usually only three on patrol) . Suspect resists, takes officer down and tries to take his gun. Citizen steps in and controls the subject.
Seems to happen a lot here that someone helps them.
RESULT:
Officer is charged with "excessive force" and "battery"
Citizen is charged with "felonious assault", "false imprisonment" and "interference & obstruction" (by DA)
DA has both arrested and held on no bail for being "flight risks"
Poor misunderstood "alleged disturbance person (black)" immediately freed, retains an attorney and sues the 'officer', the 'citizen' and the 'city'....

RESULT:
Officer is charged with "excessive force" and "battery"
Citizen is charged with "felonious assault", "false imprisonment" and "interference & obstruction" (by DA)
DA has both arrested and held on no bail for being "flight risks"
Poor misunderstood "alleged disturbance person (black)" immediately freed, retains an attorney and sues the 'officer', the 'citizen' and the 'city'....
No, suspect is charged with 3 felonies.

Got my wish, development doesn't have any new work for us. Time to let guys go

We just had the hail, rain, and wind storm from HELL !!!
We lost the Vitex tree 😢 and a lot of my plants took a beating but I think they'll live.
The pups were scared but afterwards they ran around the yard playing in the hail and splashing in the water.
PXL_20220823_222447635.jpg

PXL_20220823_225005246.jpg
PXL_20220823_225007683.jpg

PXL_20220823_230624816.jpg
PXL_20220823_225543634.jpg
PXL_20220823_222348876.jpg

It was intense!
The pups found a baby bird that can't fly. I think it's injured. I caught it and released it to outside the dogs area by the bird feeders.
Edit... I just rescued a second baby bird from the pups!
PXL_20220824_002235631.jpg

PXL_20220824_005309422.jpg

Last edited:
Just got back from helping a customer. They were pulling their travel trailer down from the mountains where the fire is and pulled over to let the dog pee. The truck popped out of gear and rolled about 500 feet down a dirt access to the river and ended up in a ditch at the bottom. Somehow after getting towed out there was absolutely no damage to the truck or the trailer, not even a scratch. They are about 75 years old and were to scared to tow it the rest of the way so i took it. Talk about lucky.

Latest posts

Back