last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Barrie, gonna go pull some equipment from the development i work for. Things are finally stopping out there.

Are you pretty much done for the winter?
No i have a pool facility im doing the dirt work on and a big road and bunch of trenching for a home. That will keep me and a guy busy for a few months.

Morning, labs done already. HGB is dropping again. I could already feel it but needed labs to confirm.

Rusty, is that the same as platelets? A buddy of mine dropped 98% of his platelets within 2 weeks of his covid shot. Since then, he has been hospitalized 3 times, multiple infusions, and now must get a blood test every week until he dies.

Morning, labs done already. HGB is dropping again. I could already feel it but needed labs to confirm.
Have they tested you for Hemochromatosis (also called Iron Diabetes)

some symptoms;
Pain areas: in the abdomen
Pain types: can be arthritic
Whole body: fatigue, lethargy, or reduced hormone production
Also common: abnormal heart rhythm, diabetes, erectile dysfunction, or hepatitis

Have they tested you for Hemochromatosis (also called Iron Diabetes)

some symptoms;
Pain areas: in the abdomen
Pain types: can be arthritic
IDK. I have had so many tests. All the doctors blame the vaccine. When I got the vaccine my HGB was 13+, two weeks later it was 7.9. I have had blood drawn 19 times since last August and 5 IVs

Latest posts

Back