last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a 3'W, tapered to2' at the bottom by ~2'D 'trench/channel (all slopped at 1/8" per foot) dug completely around my garage in the back, with two 14" steel culverts, side by side in it at the front about 60' long to drive over to the doors... all slopped from the front SW corner to the rear SE corner. The channel w/rip-rap at the bottom and sides in it and 1.5" AB to keep it from erosion !!!!
It can taper to my north to drain !!!

Current topo runs currently from the SW to the NE at about 1"/10'....

If you run out of fun things to do!!!!!!
Thats a pretty easy job but the show up fee will kill you.

Was that ECM for a manual or Auto... does it mate up with the stock Auto you are using?
Its the factory ecm from that car, only thing different from stock besides forged internals, cam and bored is i got rid of the mds system where it shuts down cylinders. It will go straight to the tune guy as soon as it runs. He has done great on my other vehicles.

Afternoon all. Just got back from camping at the lake, time to clean the boat and camper

Camping, where people spend a fortune to live like a homeless person.
Usually, i have a nice travel trailer. That and we rent the whole park for ourselves and our freinds. Its a 5 acre park with a boat launch docks a huge grass park with nice trees and a big sandy beach. Sheriff comes by to make sure no one is trying to join us. All for 100 bucks a night, we could fit 15 or more travel trailers if we wanted. Best part is the closest civilization is my house. Three miles from me on the lake.

Morning, temps were in the 80s over the weekend, supposed to be 104 tomorrow and all week. This has been the hottest summer on record and hottest August. Average high right now is in the 80s.

Latest posts

Back