last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if a new car with 6 cyl, 3 speed stick, crank windows, standard brakes, no frills, would sell?

Pool is finally clean. 3 filter changes 5 basket clean outs, and a bunch of phosphate remover to stop algae growth. I bypassed the sensor on the porch light, but still flashing. Time to buy a few new porch lights.

Watching the KC/Bills game at duck camp.

0123221915.jpg
0123221915b.jpg

Any of you guys know what this is? It belonged to my aunt who was a designer with a taste for expensive art. She died back in 07 at 49. She lived in London for the last ten years or so of her life. My wife was about to toss it but I'm sure it's something special otherwise she wouldn't have it. I think it's neat but my wife not so much.
20220123_195659.jpg
20220123_195706.jpg

Day one of using out new time clock system and already had a guy clock in on his way to work 45 minutes early

Morning all. Chris, how big is that doohicky you took a pic of? What material is it? Cindy thought it was an antique Indian face mask or coochie warmer?
About 2 feet wide or tall by about a foot. It's stuffed at about 2 inches thick.

Latest posts

Back