last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir. Phase two today. Gotta clean my pool again, go out and buy some phosphate remover, then clean out the filter again. Seems that two of the "night on" photovoltaic sensors in my porch lights I replaced yesterday are defective. This time, I will remove them completely, hard wiring them so when they have power, they turn on. I then need to climb on the roof and do Tom's job, inspect the roof for any damage. These winds kicked our asses.

Once that is done, I will sit down on my ass and watch the football game.

Yes sir. Phase two today. Gotta clean my pool again, go out and buy some phosphate remover, then clean out the filter again. Seems that two of the "night on" photovoltaic sensors in my porch lights I replaced yesterday are defective. This time, I will remove them completely, hard wiring them so when they have power, they turn on. I then need to climb on the roof and do Tom's job, inspect the roof for any damage. These winds kicked our asses.

Once that is done, I will sit down on my ass and watch the football game.
Careful, gravity always wins.

We had a Lieutenant that was going to re-roof his entire roof. He hired a crew to rip off his old roof, but the weather said rain was forecast in 3 days. On day one, he climbed up the ladder and fell off, breaking his leg. He got the entire police force to go to his house and it took us two days, but we finished the job for him. Personally, I think he jumped from the ladder, purposefully breaking his leg, so us schmucks would come over and finish the job.

Did all my own roofing for years, trusses, shingles, roll roofing, everything. Got up on the roof at my old house one day, got dizzy and almost fell off. BP was 200/100. Even though it stays normal now, I am gun-shy.

I find climbing around on roofs now that I'm a lot less comfortable than I was a couple years ago. It must be true, if you don't use it, you loose it. So, things I use to do for minor repairs, now I'll get a former coworker to do.

Hey Barrie, is there any way to permanently disable the alarm on a 2000 Chrysler 300 M? Took the battery charger off it last night and the alarm went off. Did not have the key fob with me. Finally figured out if I got in and started it, the alarm shut off. Do not need the alarm, can't hear it in the house anyway. It seems to set automatically, even if you manually lock the door.

Hey Barrie, is there any way to permanently disable the alarm on a 2000 Chrysler 300 M? Took the battery charger off it last night and the alarm went off. Did not have the key fob with me. Finally figured out if I got in and started it, the alarm shut off. Do not need the alarm, can't hear it in the house anyway. It seems to set automatically, even if you manually lock the door.

Look in the fuse box on the end of the driver's side dashboard, pulling the fuse should disable it.

Talked to a Chrysler mechanic on the Chrysler forum. He says no way to shut it off, it is part of the CM. I realized I could not find a fuse or relay listed for it.

Latest posts

Back