last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have looking for a forklift at a fair price since I bought my building. Still haven't found one but I did pick up an older Crown model 57 from the auction today for 300 bucks. It's a manual push around unit that will lift 1500 pounds. It will work for loading trucks in the shop.

0124220652_HDR.jpg

Good morning y'all!

13 degrees and windy this morning. I need to move somewhere with warm weather and good politics, too bad that place doesn't exist.

I've convinced mama to start looking for either a condo or house in another state to use as our primary residence, but still keep this house as our vacation home. you know, for one day less than 6 months. That way, I can buy real guns, get cheaper gas, and pay $20 a year for license plate tags, instead of the $561 I'm paying annually now.

I've convinced mama to start looking for either a condo or house in another state to use as our primary residence, but still keep this house as our vacation home. you know, for one day less than 6 months. That way, I can buy real guns, get cheaper gas, and pay $20 a year for license plate tags, instead of the $561 I'm paying annually now.
It all depends on which state you go to. She will probably pick Oregon. You can buy pot and every drug is legal pay extra taxes and not own guns, kinda like where you are now but with rain.

Latest posts

Back