last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late morning all. My sinus infection came back with an attitude. Feels like my face is gonna pop

Tom, if I leave, momma will stay behind since she is the back up babysitter for her granddaughter. I'd rather give her money to pay for one and leave us alone.
I understand. I vowed to move out of Nashville when the kids were out of school. Grandkids came along and she watches the youngest 3 days a week and 3 of the Petri dishes during the summer. Seems to be her life calling. I could sell the house for a nice profit, but it'd cost me more to buy something equal outside the city. So, guess I'll stay put in lil Mexico.😡

I moved us and my business back to my hometown 29 years ago. It was to be a temporary location. Yeah right. Now I am the caretaker for my wife until she has the other surgery and who knows how long after that and for my youngest son. Thankfully, my youngest grandchild is 11. I have days of work that needs to be done outside and I have to be available inside. Got outside long enough to put the battery charger on the Chrysler that has been sitting more than 3 weeks. At least my old van started. And I have the Nissan that I drive everywhere. I have had a tree down in my driveway for weeks that I don't have time to move and so I can only use 1/3 of my driveway. The van and Chrysler sit on an old concrete pad next to the garage, with the Nissan parked behind them. Sorry, I just needed to rant.

I moved us and my business back to my hometown 29 years ago. It was to be a temporary location. Yeah right. Now I am the caretaker for my wife until she has the other surgery and who knows how long after that and for my youngest son. Thankfully, my youngest grandchild is 11. I have days of work that needs to be done outside and I have to be available inside. Got outside long enough to put the battery charger on the Chrysler that has been sitting more than 3 weeks. At least my old van started. And I have the Nissan that I drive everywhere. I have had a tree down in my driveway for weeks that I don't have time to move and so I can only use 1/3 of my driveway. The van and Chrysler sit on an old concrete pad next to the garage, with the Nissan parked behind them. Sorry, I just needed to rant.

Rant all you want, you're doing the things that matter.

Still working on the pool. Ordered a new top for the car cover. Reset my water heater recirculation pump, fixed three, then broke two porch lights, filled two trash cans of trees and leaves, reset neighbors garage door, reset surveillance cameras, and I'm exhausted. Power was out for 14 hours. Some still have no power though.

Evening, I did absolutely nothing today, got out of bed and sat in my recliner all day, napped then napped again. Ate dinner and watched Charlotte's web with the kids. Been sitting in front of the fire now and about to go to bed.

Latest posts

Back