last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris needs a drink? Is this the poor sucker that is getting your slightly used truck?
No he is good. This was a guy I've known a long time and does decent work but at a snails pace.

Morning.

Spent 4 hours to install and $180 for the heater air/mix servo blend motor on the Toyota pick up yesterday, only to find I'm only getting sporadic power to it. I now need to track down whether I have a semi break on one of the micro wires in the dashboard wire loom, a bad harness, or a bad heater brain. I even had a neighbor, who is a Toyota master mechanic, come over admitting he had never seen such an issue and as typical, just wants me to throw parts into it until the problem goes away. Just like the month to repair my Grandfather clock, I will get to the bottom of why it is not working.

Morning, 11 degrees - wind chill. Walked the dog. Mark can you go into profiles and get Scout's e mail and message her?

Could be it doesn't like you and its fucking with ya !

Not everyone.
Ha ha

It's kind of like TRUMP.... do you miss me yet?
Well shit, look what the varmint drug in.

Evening, was working on spelling words with my middle daughter when the youngest came up and sucker punched her in the mouth and out popped her two front teeth. Luckily they were loose but it was hard not to laugh.

Latest posts

Back