last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drove up to Vegas a day or so ago,. Really crowded,. Too much going on for me
Going some where else,. Not sure where yet,. Any ideas.....?

Last edited:
Go to Front Site Shooting Academy, headed towards Parumph, NV. Continue on and look at the private racetrack with private homes around it, then his a brothel or three. Makes for a fun day with the free tours, even for the ladies.

Go to Front Site Shooting Academy, headed towards Parumph, NV. Continue on and look at the private racetrack with private homes around it, then his a brothel or three. Makes for a fun day with the free tours, even for the ladies.
No ladies, just me.
'Scout' is in Cinci helping her oldest son who just had a hernia surgery. She said he is having a rough painful time

,.........a brothel or three. Makes for a fun day with the free tours, even for the ladies.
"...a brothel....". That would be ,'the straw that broke the camel's back',. All I would need !

Then go to the town of Boulder, stop off at a great restaurant where the bloody mary's are a complete meal. In downtown Bolder. Also, lots of yard art in that area. Metal, welding, pottery, some really great stuff. then take 95 south to Searchlight, but watch the speed limit. Those cops are ruthless.

If staying in Vegas, a must see is the mob museum, a block north of Freemont Street. They have a hidden "Speakeasy" downstairs, and is at the original mobster courthouse, back in the day.

Afternoon, had a bull calf born yesterday and another one should be here today or tomorrow. Hopefully all three make it good.

You don't realize how old you are until someone mentions your cousin. And you realize he died 51 years ago, right after Vietnam.

You don't realize how old you are until someone mentions your cousin. And you realize he died 51 years ago, right after Vietnam.
I didnt realize how old I was til I was older than my employees parents.

Off to the steakhouse. Got super windy and started to rain so I was over working

Bought a toy today, Cobra pearl handled 22 derringer
image-full-43462-05505784fd87c1a8548192ef11522819.jpg

Last edited:
Uhggg…. It's morning, I think...

Yesterday, no lunch, dinner... Potato Skins and three and a half Long Island teas.... the half is a guess, seems I spilled part of one...

I needs to find some food for breakfast.

Latest posts

Back