last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning.
Fuck Biden, Harris and Newsom.
That is all.
If it makes you feel any better our governor is a bitch. Not a California Democrat but I call him a California conservative. Does whatever benefits him. I'm pretty sure he is a one term guy

The previous one here resigned to keep from being prosecuted.
Sad they get attacked and forced out. Really shows where this country is going. I'm more surprised people are just completely blind to it.

Sad they get attacked and forced out. Really shows where this country is going. I'm more surprised people are just completely blind to it.
Nearly three years ago, Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens left the state capitol in disgrace as he faced down two criminal charges, an ethics probe, and public fallout over reports that he’d had an affair with a hairdresser and then allegedly tried to blackmail her with nude photos. He was also thought to have stolen money from a charity.

Nearly three years ago, Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens left the state capitol in disgrace as he faced down two criminal charges, an ethics probe, and public fallout over reports that he’d had an affair with a hairdresser and then allegedly tried to blackmail her with nude photos. He was also thought to have stolen money from a charity.
That's like every politician in California

Latest posts

Back