last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my kids have a cricket .22. Oldest will soon get a 10/22

When I was 12, my dad gave be an old, bolt action Marlin .22 cal single shot rifle. It is pretty beat up, but still one of my most memorable guns in my safe.
I have one of those I got from my wife's grandfather. Doesn't mean much to me because he doesn't mean much to us. I'd sell it if it were worth anything

My old Marlin I got when I was 8 disappeared. I found a 1958 model a few months back so I bought it. It is 2 years newer but looks just like the one I had and is in great condition. Gave $180 for it.
I have never counted how many guns we have.

The beauty of those bolt action single shot rifles is the fact that it will eat any .22 cal ammo you got. Way less finicky that my Glock .22 conversion for my Glock # 17.

The beauty of those bolt action single shot rifles is the fact that it will eat any .22 cal ammo you got. Way less finicky that my Glock .22 conversion for my Glock # 17.
I have a Mosberg 22, that I have never fired. Bought it new.

Last edited:
I have a bolt action, 4 shot Mossberg 410 that was my dad's. I first remember it when I was around 6-7 and I tagged along on a rabbit hunt. After the hunt I got to shoot it, first time I ever shot any type of weapon other than a cap gun. It will go to one if the grandkids someday.

Ordered some trailer tires yesterday because they had a fair price. Got this email today.
Screenshot_20210920-124048_Gmail.jpg

I have a bolt action, 4 shot Mossberg 410 that was my dad's. I first remember it when I was around 6-7 and I tagged along on a rabbit hunt. After the hunt I got to shoot it, first time I ever shot any type of weapon other than a cap gun. It will go to one if the grandkids someday.
I bought the Mossberg 22 at Walmart. My wife was looking at flowers, I went to look at guns. They had the one Mossberg left, they were not going to carry them anymore. It had a tag of $220. Bought it for $160.

I found golf cart tires on line for $20 a piece. Best price at a tire shop was $65 a piece. Best of all, free shipping. It was something like online tires dotcom
Do you have a golf cart?

I bought the Mossberg 22 at Walmart. My wife was looking at flowers, I went to look at guns. They had the one Mossberg left, they were not going to carry them anymore. It had a tag of $220. Bought it for $160.
I bought a marlin .44 mag lever action. It's pretty neat. I have about 1800 dollars credit at the gun shop. I should buy something neat.

Last year an officer in Springfield Mo was intentionally run down by a car and became a paraplegic. He recently learned that his kidneys were failing. Last week a 22 year old officer in Independence Mo was shot to death. His family gave one of his kidneys to the paralyzed officer.

Latest posts

Back