last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas to me, my company made enough money to reimburse me for my dump truck purchase.

Good lockdown morning.
I'm heading to California Wednesday of next week, was gonna drive but screw that. Now they want me to quarantine for 14 days when I get there unless its for essential business so I'm good. Ill protest a little while I'm there

Not much Tom, cold and frosty this morning. Still on my first cup of coffee.

How's things with you today?
Finishing up on some updates to a rental condo over by Vanderbilt, then looking at a roof on a house that a doctor a do work for bought, tomorrow I'm meeting with a homeowner and architect on a renovation. Going deer hunting this weekend, besides that, not much.

Finishing up on some updates to a rental condo over by Vanderbilt, then looking at a roof on a house that a doctor a do work for bought, tomorrow I'm meeting with a homeowner and architect on a renovation. Going deer hunting this weekend, besides that, not much.

Sounds like you gave up retirement and went back to work. LOL.

Yep, those fires are close, but yet so far away. One is about 10 miles away, the other 30 miles away, but with the winds, they are going away from me and more importantly, so is the smoke.

You think its cold out?
20201203_084037.jpg
20201203_084041.jpg

Yep, those fires are close, but yet so far away. One is about 10 miles away, the other 30 miles away, but with the winds, they are going away from me and more importantly, so is the smoke.
A couple years ago, we got smoke clear back here from a western fire.

Doing some curbside pickup at best buy for my wife and im towing a trailer, tgey require you to park in a spot and give your spot number. Im parked in space 6,7,8,9 10 and part of 11. You think they will figure it out

Latest posts

Back