last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is great. They probably assume you are a Chinese driver, so they will be use to it.
Guy was an idiot. I had to give a description of my vehicle. Grey dodge ram pickup with trailer with tractor on it. How many of those do they get in a day? Guy went to every single vehicle in the area and I had to flag him down as he was giving up. He thought I just decided to park there.

Did a "no contact" grocery pickup for my wife at Walmart. You park in a special space and there is a number to call on a pole. Called it twice, both times I got " This is Walmart grocery pickup, please call back when the store is open". Called at 3:00 pm. Finally I got out and flagged down a guy bringing out orders. Won't do that again.

Did a "no contact" grocery pickup for my wife at Walmart. You park in a special space and there is a number to call on a pole. Called it twice, both times I got " This is Walmart grocery pickup, please call back when the store is open". Called at 3:00 pm. Finally I got out and flagged down a guy bringing out orders. Won't do that again.

Can't say as I blame you.

That happened to my wife several times the other day at Walmart

biden is going to issue a mandatory mask order for the first 100 days of His pesidency ! he will need more than 100 days to cover up his stink.

FUCK biden.

Latest posts

Back