last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat have everyone's tongue?

Morning all. You see that Los Angeles Health Department is shutting down all restaurants unless cities have their own Health Department? Well now Huntington Beach, Beverly Hills, Pasadena, and 6 other cities are building their own, so they don't need to shut down restaurants.

Morning all. You see that Los Angeles Health Department is shutting down all restaurants unless cities have their own Health Department? Well now Huntington Beach, Beverly Hills, Pasadena, and 6 other cities are building their own, so they don't need to shut down restaurants.

Good morning Mark.

You can get cat tongue at your local Chinese restaurant, just ask for chicken.

With Democrats in office, God only knows. Free shit for everyone, courtesy of them working stiffs. I will take this time to thank Chris for supporting the sick, lame and lazy.

With Democrats in office, God only knows. Free shit for everyone, courtesy of them working stiffs. I will take this time to thank Chris for supporting the sick, lame and lazy.
Yeah I'm gonna get in the free shit line.

Well I need to schedule with my surgeon, something popped in my shoulder a couple months ago and has gotten much worse, can't use it for crap without it popping and hurting

Don't let it go. I tore a tendon in my knee 30 years ago and could not afford to get it fixed. The older I get, the more it hurts.
This one is at the point I can't do stuff again so it will get fixed. Its not in the same part of my shoulder they repaired last year, im surprised they didn't look at this tendon, its the only one they didn't fix. I dont even know how I hurt it.

This one is at the point I can't do stuff again so it will get fixed. Its not in the same part of my shoulder they repaired last year, im surprised they didn't look at this tendon, its the only one they didn't fix. I dont even know how I hurt it.
You need to find a way to work less. I got to the point that I got so stiff on the way home from a job that my son would need to help me out of my van. Both my knees and both hips are messed up.

Well crap. My 81 year old brother has lived in the same house in Columbus Ohio for almost 50 years and tonight there was a drive-by shooting on his block. His granddaughter told me that he came out armed to return fire and they were gone.

Latest posts

Back