last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon all! Deer hunted this morning, then we drove over to Union City and my hunting buddy picked up a new War Eagle that was suppose to be here in July.

1201201224.jpg

I need help, which bed should I get for my dually?
img_4841.jpg
img_4790.jpg
unnamed.jpg
STmain.jpg
GS_01_580x.jpg

Here is the second to bottom one on a truck, looks different
unnamed (1).jpg

Number one. It's probably the most expensive one also.
It about a grand more, I planned on aluminum but have been leaning away because it's a soft metal and bends and scratches easy and I abuse stuff. They are a few hundred pounds lighter though. They also run about 4 inches narrower.

So far I'm leaning towards the bradford built which is the diamond plate one and the norstar that i just posted on the truck. The bradford has folding sides which are nice for hauling crap.

I'm not a fan of the totally flat beds, I just like some sort of rail down the sides. Helps keeping stuff from sliding off.
My dad had a flat bed truck, back in those days they had holes on the edge to put sides on. Otherwise we had to strap everything down.

I'm not a fan of the totally flat beds, I just like some sort of rail down the sides. Helps keeping stuff from sliding off.
If I got the totally flat I would build something to hold my junk on

My dad had a flat bed truck, back in those days they had holes on the edge to put sides on. Otherwise we had to strap everything down.
They are not much different now except the holes are on the outside with a rub rail welded on which is nice for straps

Latest posts

Back